We work here because we love our cats and yours. Nothing means more to us than to see a cat go home with their owners. We put all our effort in to achieve this. Cat Specialist Services is a special place for cats and we hope that you will feel the same way too.
Specialist veterinary care for cats
Brisbane and Gold Coast feline vets
WHY CAT SPECIALIST SERVICES?
- We love cats in every way, every shape and every form.
- We have spent years studying and striving for knowledge to treat cats with the care and expertise they and their owners deserve.
- We are the only referral specialist hospital with a feline specialist and the ability to work together with specialists in surgery, oncology, cardiology, emergency and critical care, ophthalmology, dentistry and dermatology to ensure the highest level of care for cats.
Our purpose built facilities are designed to provide
- A cat friendly environment
- State of the art diagnostics and treatment and
- Calm and welcoming hospital beds to ensure cats feel secure.
- Our vets and nurses are the best in their field and their passion for providing the best care for the cats and their owners is second to none.
- Feline medicine specialist
- High and low field MRI
- Spinal fluid testing
(nose and upper airways)
(lower airways e.g. lungs)
- Endoscopic foreign body removal
- Oesophageal stricture dilation
(feeding tube placement)
Imaging of the lower urinary tract
- Urethrocystoscopy (female cats)
- Contrast studies and CT (male cats)
Management of ureteral obstructions
- Subcutaneous ureteral bypass systems
- Keyhole surgery techniques
Rachel Korman is a recognised specialist in feline medicine with a love for all things cat.
She wrote a letter to James Herriot telling him of her plan to became a vet at the age of 5
and rescued her first cat two years later.